Pinterest Tips: Blogger's & Seller's 101


Have you discovered Pinterest yet?  I find myself spending more and more time on Pinterest.   When I discovered Pinterest, I felt like Alice when she tumbled down the rabbit hole.  I've always been a visual learner and Pinterest was the perfect fit for me.  I often find myself getting lost on Pinterest.  It is so easy for me to lose track of time when I am on Pinterest.  Are you the same way?

If you are a new blogger and/or TPT seller, you have probably discovered that Pinterest can be valuable tool for telling people about your blog and lessons.  Using Pinterest for business purposes, is different than for personal enjoyment.  I made many mistakes along the way and have learned a few things that I thought I'd share with you.  Please share what you've learned in the comments section below so we can all learn from each other.
Read more »
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 teach 123 school is proudly powered by blogger.com