Beginning of the Year: Procedures and Listening Skills


Does this sound like something you've said at the beginning of the year?  
  • This class is much more challenging than my last group.
  • I feel like my students are in Boot Camp.
  • I need a nap!

Click HERE to watch this if you feel like you herd cats.

I can't tell you how many times I have told my husband at the beginning of the year that this class is so much more challenging than my previous class.  That was when he reminded me that I say this every year.  I need that reminder that it takes awhile for my class to learn my procedures.  Until they learn the way I run my class, it feels like I am herding cats.  Did you watch the video?  If so, then you too can relate!
Read more »
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 teach 123 school is proudly powered by blogger.com