Organization Tips: Hook Rack - Bright Ideas

http://teach123school.blogspot.com/

Have you heard of a hook rack?  I bought this one at the Dollar Tree.  If you watched t.v. shows in the 70's, you might have spotted this hanging in the kitchen above the counter.  Moms hung coffee mugs on it to save cabinet space. This hook rack is just as useful in the classroom as it is in the kitchen.


Hang it near your computer center.  It is a great way to keep your headphones organized.

http://teach123school.blogspot.com/

Use it to organize your restroom passes or keep your ID handy.


Hang it near the door.  Put a class list, dry erase marker, in a dry erase pocket.  I bought this one at the Target Dollar Spot.  You can use this to take attendance at fire drills.  If you have a challenging class this year, take it to specials and lunch.  It is an easy way for the teachers to document who had a hard time following rules.  All they need to do is put a tally mark on the chart with the marker.  At the end of the week, you can add the tally marks to your documentation folders and then erase it so you're ready to go for the next week.

Do you have an organization tip to share?

I hope you have been joining us each month for our Bright Ideas Blog Hop.  My friends and I enjoy sharing ideas with you.  Don't forget to pin these to your Pinterest board so you'll have them handy when you need them.



I hope you will follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Bloglovin' so you don't miss out when I share more ideas and freebies!

Looking for more ideas?  Check out all the great ideas my friends are sharing this month.



Sources to make my blog post graphics can be found HERE. Click HERE to read my blog's disclosure statement.


◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 teach 123 school is proudly powered by blogger.com