Bright Ideas: Squirt Station


Do you remember your first year of teaching?  There were so many things I wish I would have known ahead of time.  One of the things most first year teachers ARE told is that you will get sick, sick quite often your first year of teaching.  You will hear various suggestions to help with this . . . . take your vitamins, exercise, and get plenty of sleep.  

I stumbled across another thing, quite by accident, that made a major difference in my health and the health of my students.  I even got several happy notes at the end of the year from moms thanking me for their child having such a healthy kindergarten year.  These moms all had older children, so they were prepared for the inevitable viruses that go along with most kindergarten years.  They were pleasantly surprised when that didn't happen.
Read more »
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 teach 123 school is proudly powered by blogger.com